We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- October 1, 2015 - December 10, 2015
4:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- October 2, 2015 - December 11, 2015
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- October 3, 2015 - December 12, 2015
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This standardized 12-hour program targets individuals with a first-time DWI conviction and is certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
The curriculum includes three 4-hour educational sessions usually completed during a three-day timeframe and covers the following topics:
- DWI as a social problem, the law and client hostilities toward the criminal justice system
- Physical and psychological effects of alcohol
- Problem drinking and alcoholism
- Decision-making including a plan to prevent future DWI behavior
Location: OAK CLIFF
Location Phone: (214) 350-2223Address: